Thirty Seconds to Mars temporary tattoo sheet measures 4.5" x 5.5" and features 5 designs: Glyphs, YES THIS IS A CULT, Arrow, Triad, and Echelon Logo. Temporary tattoos last about 3-7 days even with daily exposure to showers and sunlight.
Note: Glyphs, Arrow, and Echelon Logo (outline) appear red when applied.
Approximate temporary tattoo measurements:
Glyphs - 4 1/8" x 1"
YES THIS IS A CULT - 4 1/2" x 3/8"
Arrow - 1" x 1 3/4"
Triad - 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
Echelon Logo - 2" x 2"
Application & Removal
Applying a temporary tattoo:
1. The skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove the clear protective top sheet.
3. Press the tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with the design facing down.
4. Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, and then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse the image with water for best effect.
To remove a temporary tattoo:
1. Saturate the tattoo with household rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, or baby oil. Wait 10 to 20 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball or cloth.
2. Or lift the tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of household tape.
Warning: Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes,
or if allergic to adhesive.
These temporary tattoos are skin safe using all FDA approved ingredients.
Currently, there are no reviews available.
People who bought this also bought: